We are FocusOne Health.
Chief Executive Officer
- Currently Studying – Bachelor of Organisational Leadership
- Australian Institute of Company Directors, Graduate, 2013
- Diploma of Management
- Cert IV in Frontline Management
Director of Services
- Bachelor of Psychology
- Australian Institute of Company Directors, Graduate, 2016
- Diploma of Population Health
- Diploma of Community Services Coordination
- Certificate IV Training and Assessment
Manager Business Systems
- Bachelor of Business and Economics
- Diploma Community Services Coordination
Manager – Limestone Coast
- Diploma of Early Childhood Education
- Certificate 3 Frontline Management
Clinical Services Lead
- Registered Mental Health Nurse (UK, 1989)
- Diploma of Clinical & Pastoral Counselling (Glasgow, 1989)
- BA (Hons) in Theology (University of Manchester, 1995)
- PG Cert in Health Science (Dual Diagnosis), Massey University, NZ (2003)
- Bachelor of Behavioural Sciences
- Bachelor of Social Work
- Bachelor of Laws & Legal Practice
- Vocational Graduate Diploma of Family Dispute Resolution
headspace Clinical Lead
- Currently studying and in training to be a Supervisor for LiCBT
- Bachelor of Psychology
- Registered Psychologist
- Diploma in Leadership
Dr Ian Gartley
- Trained in medicine at Melbourne University – graduated 1981
- 5 years GP experience in Rural Victoria
- District Medial Officer for Rural Health for three and a half years including sharing on call for RFDS
- GP at Waikerie Medical Clinic since 1990
Dr David Rosenthal
- GP in Renmark since 1974 with a focus on family medicine and anaesthetics
- Academic coordinator of Flinders University PRCC Program since 2001
- Assessment Coordinator of Flinders Rural Clinical School since 2007
- Chief Consultant for Country Health SA – Safety and Quality since 2006
Dr Raphael Torome
- 20 years of international experience as a Doctor in Kenya, Somalia and South Africa
- GP at Barmera Medical Clinic since June 2001
- General Manager – Barmera Club
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy – graduated 2005
- Director/Owner of Live Better Physiotherapy (previously Barmera Physiotherapy) 2011 – current
Clinical Care and Coordination (Triple C) Clinician – 0.6 FTE
FocusOne Health is seeking a motivated and passionate professional with high-level clinical expertise to provide mental health services in Naracoorte through the Triple C program.
The Clinical Care and Coordination Clinician (Triple C Clinician) will play a key role in the provision of clinical care coordination for people with severe mental illness, where the care can be managed appropriately within a primary care setting.
For more information, please click here.
For a job description, please click here.
Your application, including a current resume, should be emailed to email@example.com by 9am, 26th March 2019.
Mental Health Counsellors
FocueOne Health are always looking for applications from experienced Mental Health Counsellors. If you have a degree in Psychology, Social Work, Nursing (Mental Health), or Occupational Therapy, please contact Director of Services Kerril Vowles on 08 8582 3823 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.