We are FocusOne Health.
Chief Executive Officer
- Bachelor of Organisational Leadership
- Australian Institute of Company Directors, Graduate, 2013
- Diploma of Management
- Cert IV in Frontline Management
Director of Services
- Bachelor of Psychology
- Australian Institute of Company Directors, Graduate, 2016
- Diploma of Population Health
- Diploma of Community Services Coordination
- Certificate IV Training and Assessment
Manager Business Systems
- Bachelor of Business and Economics
- Diploma Community Services Coordination
Manager – Limestone Coast
- Diploma of Early Childhood Education
- Certificate 3 Frontline Management
Clinical Services Lead
- Registered Mental Health Nurse (UK, 1989)
- Diploma of Clinical & Pastoral Counselling (Glasgow, 1989)
- BA (Hons) in Theology (University of Manchester, 1995)
- PG Cert in Health Science (Dual Diagnosis), Massey University, NZ (2003)
- Bachelor of Behavioural Sciences
- Bachelor of Social Work
- Bachelor of Laws & Legal Practice
- Vocational Graduate Diploma of Family Dispute Resolution
headspace Clinical Lead
- Supervisor for LiCBT
- Bachelor of Psychology
- Registered Psychologist
- Diploma in Leadership
Dr Ian Gartley
- Trained in medicine at Melbourne University – graduated 1981
- 5 years GP experience in Rural Victoria
- District Medial Officer for Rural Health for three and a half years including sharing on call for RFDS
- GP at Waikerie Medical Clinic since 1990
Dr David Rosenthal
- GP in Renmark since 1974 with a focus on family medicine and anaesthetics
- Academic coordinator of Flinders University PRCC Program since 2001
- Assessment Coordinator of Flinders Rural Clinical School since 2007
- Chief Consultant for Country Health SA – Safety and Quality since 2006
Dr Raphael Torome
- 20 years of international experience as a Doctor in Kenya, Somalia and South Africa
- GP at Barmera Medical Clinic since June 2001
- Operations Manager – Renmark Hotel
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy – graduated 2005
- Director/Owner of Live Better Physiotherapy (previously Barmera Physiotherapy) 2011 – current
FocusOne Health have 3 exciting opportunities available and are seeking motivated and passionate
professionals to join the team.
Psychological Therapies Clinician (RN1 or PO1) – 0.6 FTE
Wellbeing Worker (RN1 or PO1) – 0.6 FTE
Program Officer (RN1) – 0.6FTE
Candidates with relevant qualifications in Social Work, Occupational Therapy, Mental Health Nursing, Registered Nursing and Registered Psychologists are encouraged to apply. Applicants are required to address the Selection Criteria of the Job Description.
To view job advertisement, please click here.
To view job description for Psychological Therapies Clinician (RN1 or PO1), please click here.
To view job description for Wellbeing Worker (RN1 or PO1), please click here.
To view job description for Program Officer (RN1), please click here.
Your application, including a current resume, should be emailed to email@example.com by 5pm, Friday 20th September.
Mental Health Counsellors
FocusOne Health are always looking for applications from experienced Mental Health Counsellors.
If you have a degree in Psychology, Social Work, Nursing (Mental Health), or Occupational Therapy, please contact Director of Services Kerril Vowles on 08 8582 3823 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.