We are FocusOne Health.
Chief Executive Officer
- Currently Studying – Bachelor of Organisational Leadership
- Australian Institute of Company Directors, Graduate, 2013
- Diploma of Management
- Cert IV in Frontline Management
Director of Services
- Bachelor of Psychology
- Australian Institute of Company Directors, Graduate, 2016
- Diploma of Population Health
- Diploma of Community Services Coordination
- Certificate IV Training and Assessment
Manager Business Systems
- Bachelor of Business and Economics
- Diploma Community Services Coordination
Manager – Limestone Coast
- Diploma of Early Childhood Education
- Certificate 3 Frontline Management
Clinical Services Lead
- Registered Mental Health Nurse (UK, 1989)
- Diploma of Clinical & Pastoral Counselling (Glasgow, 1989)
- BA (Hons) in Theology (University of Manchester, 1995)
- PG Cert in Health Science (Dual Diagnosis), Massey University, NZ (2003)
- Bachelor of Behavioural Sciences
- Bachelor of Social Work
- Bachelor of Laws & Legal Practice
- Vocational Graduate Diploma of Family Dispute Resolution
headspace Clinical Lead
- Currently studying and in training to be a Supervisor for LiCBT
- Bachelor of Psychology
- Registered Psychologist
- Diploma in Leadership
Dr Ian Gartley
- Trained in medicine at Melbourne University – graduated 1981
- 5 years GP experience in Rural Victoria
- District Medial Officer for Rural Health for three and a half years including sharing on call for RFDS
- GP at Waikerie Medical Clinic since 1990
Dr David Rosenthal
- GP in Renmark since 1974 with a focus on family medicine and anaesthetics
- Academic coordinator of Flinders University PRCC Program since 2001
- Assessment Coordinator of Flinders Rural Clinical School since 2007
- Chief Consultant for Country Health SA – Safety and Quality since 2006
Dr Raphael Torome
- 20 years of international experience as a Doctor in Kenya, Somalia and South Africa
- GP at Barmera Medical Clinic since June 2001
- General Manager – Barmera Club
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy – graduated 2005
- Director/Owner of Live Better Physiotherapy (previously Barmera Physiotherapy) 2011 – current
Outreach Worker – Closing The Gap Riverland
Up To 0.4 FTE
FocusOne Health is seeking a motivated and passionate professional with the expertise to provide high quality chronic disease care coordination services within our Closing the Gap Riverland team.
Our Closing the Gap Riverland team, works alongside Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people with complex chronic diseases to effectively manage their health through access to and provision of high quality, culturally appropriate and multidisciplinary health care and care coordination.
Please click here to view more information.
To download the job description please click here.
To download the roles and responsibilities, please click here.
Applicants are required to address the Person Specification criteria of the Job Description. Your application, including a current resume, should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5pm Wednesday 28th November 2018.
Mental Health Counsellors
FocueOne Health are always looking for applications from experienced Mental Health Counsellors. If you have a degree in Psychology, Social Work, Nursing (Mental Health), or Occupational Therapy, please contact Director of Services Kerril Vowles on 08 8582 3823 or email@example.com for further information.