We are FocusOne Health.
FocusOne Health is a locally run not for profit organisation providing a range of programs and services that aim to raise awareness and improve health outcome of the community.
Working in partnership with a broad range of organisations and service providers to deliver integrated and coordinated health services to the community (including General Practice, medical specialists, allied health services and state government health services).
An integrated approach is taken to support individuals in prioritising their health and wellbeing.
Chief Executive Officer
- Bachelor of Organisational Leadership
- Australian Institute of Company Directors, Graduate, 2013
- Diploma of Management
- Cert IV in Frontline Management
Director of Services
- Bachelor of Psychology
- Australian Institute of Company Directors, Graduate, 2016
- Diploma of Population Health
- Diploma of Community Services Coordination
Manager Business Systems
- Bachelor of Business and Economics
- Diploma Community Services Coordination
Manager – Limestone Coast
- Diploma of Early Childhood Education
- Certificate 3 Frontline Management
Clinical Services Lead
- Registered Mental Health Nurse (UK, 1989)
- Diploma of Clinical & Pastoral Counselling (Glasgow, 1989)
- BA (Hons) in Theology (University of Manchester, 1995)
- PG Cert in Health Science (Dual Diagnosis), Massey University, NZ (2003)
- Bachelor of Applied Science (Human Movement and Health Studies)
headspace Clinical Lead
- Supervisor for LiCBT
- Bachelor of Psychology
- Registered Psychologist
- Diploma in Leadership
Dr Ian Gartley
- Trained in medicine at Melbourne University – graduated 1981
- 5 years GP experience in Rural Victoria
- District Medial Officer for Rural Health for three and a half years including sharing on call for RFDS
- GP at Waikerie Medical Clinic since 1990
Dr David Rosenthal
- GP in Renmark since 1974 with a focus on family medicine and anaesthetics
- Academic coordinator of Flinders University PRCC Program since 2001
- Assessment Coordinator of Flinders Rural Clinical School since 2007
- Chief Consultant for Country Health SA – Safety and Quality since 2006
Dr Raphael Torome
- 20 years of international experience as a Doctor in Kenya, Somalia and South Africa
- GP at Barmera Medical Clinic since June 2001
- Operations Manager – Renmark Hotel
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy – graduated 2005
- Director/Owner of Live Better Physiotherapy (previously Barmera Physiotherapy) 2011 – current
How to apply for a position at FocusOne Health.
Please click here to view instructions.
Mental Health Counsellors
FocusOne Health are always looking for applications from experienced Mental Health Counsellors.
If you have a degree in Psychology, Social Work, Nursing (Mental Health), or Occupational Therapy, please contact Director of Services Kerril Vowles on 08 8582 3823 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.